Pages

Still Alive

Hola, hola!  Yes, once again I have been MIA from my lil 'ol blog but I had no choice.  I think I have mentioned before that our home computer is a little on the old and slow side.  Then upgrades or whatever happened on Google's end did not allow me to edit my photos in Picnik via Picasa because again my computer was not able to hang.  Long story and a very frustrating one but I'm back and I can't wait to share with you all what I did over the Christmas break.  I helped my grandmother, aka Güela, make tamales.  Yes, one of the many beautiful Mexican traditions especially at Christmas.  Here is a sneak peek of our work.


Oh and why am I back now you ask?  Okay, maybe you didn't but my oh-so-handsome and wonderful-out-of-this-world hubby bought me a MacBook for Christmas!  He totally had me fooled.  Oh how I love him so.  Mama is happy and even happier to blog from my own bed if I please.  Oh happy day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...