Pages

A Texas Staycation

Well just when I was getting my blog going I come to a new halt.  Ya see I went on vacation and I really thought that since I was going to be on vacay I would have more time to put a few posts together.  Not!  It was a fun, busy yet relaxing time out.  The few times I thought I was going to blog I'd get as far as turning on the computer and that was about it.  I got lazy and instead decided to catch up on all my trash t.v. thanks to the 'ol DVR. But take a look at our little staycation!


Mr. DP3 and I took the kids to Sea World for a couple of days.  Although it was hot like the sun-was-leaning-on-you-hot it was still enjoyable and the kids had a blast.  It was my girl's first time and she absolutely fell in love with the dolphins.  Shamu was cool too but it was the dolphins that captivated her.  Yet she was afraid to feed them or pet them.  Big brother had to assume that duty.  The pretty dolphy even posed for me:

While in San Antonio we stayed at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa and it was fancy-smanchy-lovely.  There were s'mores to be had every evening at the fire pit and then at dusk it was family movie night.  It felt so good to lay out on the lawn underneath the Texas night sky and watch a flick with the family. 


Here I am enjoying the pool.  Ahhhhh!
Just before leaving S.A. back to Austin we had to make a lunch stop at one of my hubby's favorite San Antonio eateries- Chacho's.  He LOVES that place.  It is yummy yet a bit too much for my tummy.  Just take a look at my torta (Mexican sandwich). 


For Big Bertha's sake!  Who can eat all that?  I only managed to eat half and saved the rest for din-din.

Anywho, that is a recap of our little staycation from Austin to San Antone and back.  A fun little getaway deep in the heart of Texas.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...