Pages

Goodwill Goodies

Well Mama (me) has been out of touch lately because I have been sickly again.  Therefore, I have been out of touch but I'm back for a brief moment.  I thought I would share with you all the recent goodies I have found at Goodwill.  I have made five purchases within the past couple of weeks and I am truly excited to dive even more so into the DIY world.  Here is what is ready to be tackled:

  1. An old memo board
  2. An old letter holder
  3. Some kind of ceramic or heavy plastic decor piece
  4. A beat up white table with lots of potential
  5. A vintage like tool box
I plan to tackle at least the table this weekend.  And lemme tell I am beyond excited.  The table will be for my girl and it does involve pink.  That's all I will say for now.  Hopefully I can start it and finish it this weekend and then show it off.  Cross your fingers for me and hope that all goes well.  Eeeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...