Well, all's well and ends well because she loved what I did with her photos and so did her daughter. Whew!
Here is what I made:
And here are some of the materials I used to make the page:
As you can see I made this back in 2006 so I don't have all of the materials I used to make this page therefore I will explain it as best as possible.
- I used a fun shaped paper punch from Stampin' Up! for the name. I did the paper punch first then stamped the letters.
- I used a baseball glove stamp from one of my Stampin' Up! stamp sets; I also used Sticky Doos (adhesive foam dots) to make the gloves 3-D. You can't tell on the picture but it is a fun way to spruce up any scrapbook page.
- I used star shaped eyelets from Making Memories (also on #4).
- The stamp set I used here was from Hobby Lobby (Stampabilities). I did write the word 'THE' because I did not have any stamps small enough for that space.
- A plain, type set stamp was used here and also for #1 (also Stampabilities)
The page was made on a 12"x12" sheet and I didn't measure for any of the trimming. I first put the pictures (w/photo adhesive) along the corner of the white card stock. I then trimmed it all around with my paper cutter, placed it on the blue card stock and trimmed again.
I also did not pre-cut or measure for any of the wording. Again, starting at the corner of the white card stock I stamped the words and then used my paper cutter to cut and trim to the size of my liking.
There ye have it. A fun and super duper easy scrapbook page to add in a scrapbook or display in a frame. Fun and simple, right?