Pages

The Witch Stop {Halloween Décor}

As much as I like and celebrate Halloween, I don't have much décor.  I am slowly building up my Halloween stash with every clearance sale on November 1.  J

With that said, I was able to use a few of the few things I have on hand and decorate one of my walls.  We have a narrow, almost bare wall that connects the dining room and kitchen.  All I have on it are two wall candle sconces.  Pretty boring.  Well this year I spruced the area up with a little Halloween touch and all for under $10.  Everything pictured below was purchased on clearance, sale or I already had it on hand.  I just had to get a little creative.


And this is what my wall looked like before the witch stopped on by and hung up her hat and broom.  I told ya it was boring.
First I bought two orange candles at Hobby Lobby that were 50% off and decorated them with some bat stickers that I got for 40% off also at HL.

Holy batman those turned out cute!  :)
Next I took a plain yet glittery orange broom that I had on hand and decorated it with some black, glittery tulle (50% off at HL).

I folded the tulle three fold and wrapped it around the broom like a scarf.  I also tied some ribbon around it and instantly it looks much better than just a plain-o-broom.

I then tied some Halloween ribbon to the broom and witch's hat (that I got on clearance two years ago) and hung each one from my wall sconces, then I placed the candles on top.  Ta da!  It is simple and not too much but I love it.


Happy Halloween!

Linking up with these fab bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments tickle me pink! Thank you for stopping by and browsing around these parts. :)

Snack Station {Halloween}

Hello, happy Friday and happy kickoff to Halloween weekend!  I know, I know I’m rarely on here but I finally got a light under my butt to p...